Enlightenment is a complete liberation from the illusion of the false self. It is a process of remembrance where one awakens their true authentic self rather than being imprisoned by the false self in a collective dream state. When one truly is enlightened, one is filled with light and the physical body is transmuted into a light body. This transmutation frees the being from all chains of our illusionary world.
An enlightened being can take the appearance of physicalness, but an enlightened being has mastered the “impossible”, which is the ability to travel without a physical body. The illusion has completely stopped, and only the truth prevails. The truth is that we are light and that we are not physical beings. We are beings of light having a physical experience, and once we indeed get enlightened, the person and the illusion cease to exist. The person you think you are is part of the illusion.
These masters who have been indeed enlightened live in Shambala, in the city of light. I have, in my visions, visited Shambala a few times and met the masters who are there. An incredible feeling of love and light radiates from that city of perfection. One day we will experience it here on Earth.
It is essential to realise that there is no way to this awakening or liberation. This no-way cannot be described as if it could be; it would become yet another control for the false self. This process is a destructive process of non-doing and one of symbolic dying. In this process, the power of the false self dissolves gradually or suddenly, and the authentic self ultimately takes over. It is the death of the ego and the false self.
To achieve this, we must let go of all the false self’s needs and realise that we are in service for the higher light. That higher light is our authentic self. The more we let go, the more the light shines through our being.
This process is typically gradual; cracks appear in the illusion the false self has created, and the higher light starts taking hold. The light of enlightenment typically starts filling us through our higher chakras and then spreads towards the lower chakras that are more connected to Earth and harder to awaken. Unfortunately, this process can be challenging, and the work happens through letting go of the control and needs of the false self and allowing the true authentic self to take over.
The entire society tries to keep us in the false self so that we would not be awakened, but the good news is that more and more of us are being awakened as we have seen the higher light, like in Plato’s story about the Cave. It’s challenging but not impossible. We must stay true to the inner knowing that we are divine creators from one soul, heart, and being.
This awakening process has specific characteristics and aspects that everyone typically has to go through. Identifying these characteristics may accelerate the awakening process as particular patterns can be determined faster, and those can be let go in various activations, moments of self-actualisation or self-realisation. The trick is to remember that it is a no-way, no-path, non-doing and non-dualistic approach, and the key is to stalk the ego and its programs and booby traps. The key is not to create more rules, conditions or attachments but to become free.
Although no process exists to enlighten you, a supportive environment is helpful. This is why I created the Spiritual Mastery group, and you can join it today to get support for your awakening.
Things that you can do to speed up this process on your own are:
- Learn to Love yourself.
- Learn to Forgive yourself and others.
- Learn to heal your emotional wounds.
- Learn to think outside your assumed limitations.
- Learn to clear non-beneficial thought forms from your mind.
- Learn NOT to follow other people’s opinions but your own truth instead.
- Learn NOT to meet up with people who you do not resonate with; only hang out with people who you truly resonate with.
- Learn to end that wrong relationship right now; it is better to be alone than in a bad relationship.
- Learn to stay a lot alone, join vision quests and have long walks in nature.
- Learn to sleep a lot.
- Learn to disconnect, and read as little as possible.
- Learn NOT to watch the news or TV too much.
- Learn to meditate long when you feel like it, but do not make it into a daily routine (a daily routine is a form of control).
- Learn to do things differently daily; walk a different route, wake up at a different time, do unplanned things – do not fall into a routine.
- Learnt to be as silly as you can regularly (Laughter Yoga)
- Learn to believe in impossible things
- Learn to believe in miracles
- Learn to believe in Fairies and Angels
- Hang out with people who are already awakened (but only if it resonates with you)
- And most importantly: Learn to believe in yourself.